A FEW WORDS ABOUT OUR CLUB
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
LEST WE FORGET
HOW TO SIGN IN
- If you are with a member they can sign you in as their Guest using their membership details.
- If you are a member at a reciprocal Club you use your Reciprocal Membership card to gain entry.
- If you are a visitor to the area and reside outside of a 15km radius you can sign in as a Visitor.
- Alternatively if you do not fit into any of these categories above sign up and become a member. To view the full list of member benefits click here.
- Membership Cards must be presented and swiped upon entry.
- or Members simply show your current membership card to our Reception Staff as you enter.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Minors up to 13 years of age are permitted on premise until 9.30pm.
- Minors aged 13-17 years of age are permitted on premise until 10pm.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Mareeba RSL Club is a part of the hospitality industry. There are many policies, procedures, regulations and legislations that must be adhered to comply within the guidelines of the following institutions:
- OLGR – Office of Liquor and Gaming
- Licensing Laws
- WPH&S – Workplace Health and Safety
- Fire & Rescue service
- House policies to ensure the above are implemented correctly
- AML/CTF – Anti-Money Laundering Counter Tourism Finance Act 2008
- RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol
- RSG – Responsible Service of Gambling
A full copy of all our policies are available at reception upon request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We listen to our customers and improve on all services to meet their present and future needs. We conduct our club in an open and forthright manner in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We will exceed customer expectations through continuous improvements in quality and service. We will conduct ourselves in accordance with our code of conduct.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our success depends upon high performing people working together in a safe and healthy workplace where diversity, development and teamwork are valued and recognised. We are committed to the fair and effective selection, development, motivation and recognition. We will provide employees with the tools, training and support to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
All Mareeba RSL Club employees are fully trained in the Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Service of Gambling.
It is our responsibility to maintain a safe environment for patrons and staff and ensure liquor is served, supplied and promoted in a way that is compatible with minimising harm from the use of liquor and preserving the peace and good order of the neighbourhood of the Mareeba RSL.